Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Peculiar Sweater-Behaviour

This past while, I have been knitting a sweater. I started it around October 15th. And now? Now??

I'm on sleeve #1 of my sweater.

After this there is sleeve#2, the turtleneck part, the buttons part, and putting it all together.

Yesterday, when I finished the front of it, I looked at it, petted it for a few minutes, laughed at my silliness and then hugged the two folded pieces.

Hard work. It really is its own reward.

Hey look, it's my first sweater. I'm allowed to be weird about it.

I wonder if it will fit me properly. Hm. The suspense is killing me. But also, it's so exciting!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

[sigh]

wish i had the chutzpah to knit a sweater. like a real sweater, not the cheating sweater that i've been 1/3 done with for like months now.

also i wish i had the time to knit period.

i shall knit vicariously through you. and sing, evidently...

1:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home